Team AFB Racing picking up their gongs for the 2018 season
- 2006 - Chris managed 2nd spot overall losing out by just 12 points on the championship.
- 2007 - Was a year we would rather forget, hampered with technical issues and bad luck the whole year was a bit of a wash out. That's racing!
- 2008 - This year we were having a crack at North Gloucester Road Racing. After a turbulent start to the season blowing 2 motors we settled in to finish overall 5th.
- 2009 - We raced again with NG and bagged a pair of 4th spots in both their Power bike and open championships.
- 2010 - We invested in new machinery by way of Yamaha much acclaimed R1 with cross plane crank. As they seemed to win just about every major event in 2009 we thought we must have some of that action! This bike would go on to present considerable difficulties to make work for us.
- 2011 & 2012 - Once again we competed in NG's Power Bike & Open Championship. Chris was overall 3rd in both categories in both years.
- 2015 - Having exhausted effort to make the 09 R1 work for us it was time for a fresh start, so we stepped up with a new 2015 Yamaha R1. with only two outing in this year we did manage to get on the box on both occasions with a 2nd & 3rd.
We are always glad to receive visitors at race meeting so come and find us and enjoy our hospitality.
Want to Support The AFB Racing Team?
Purchase something from our AFB Racing merchandise, all the proceeds go back into the team to help keep us on track and out there.Browse AFB Merchandise
Results and news from each season
These are the guys and girls who help make it all possible without who we'd find it all a lot harder.
If you would like to get involved yourself in any way, shape or form please contact us.